Wednesday 5 April 2017

Masculine Cards for the Beach Lover.



High Tide Photopolymer Stamp Set Item number 143006 Price$45.00 

I love living by the sea! Paul and I are so lucky to be living right on the Hacking River here in beautiful Sutherland Shire. I wanted to make some cards for Paul and couldn't go past these gorgeous designs. They are certainly manly, and how about this cute little box of biscuits in the shape of a sail boat!
Stampin' Up! certainly provide us with so many inspiring products, and the colour coordination makes putting your projects together so easy. I am going to get cracking making my own versions of these for my sons as well.
Below I have added a photo of the view from my home studio where we make cards and paper crafts.
Inspiring, right?
Have a wonderfully creative day, and thank you for visiting my blog.
Vicki x 💝



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x