Wednesday 26 April 2017

Little Fishy! Seaside Shore with matching Designer Series Paper

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog today. 
Some stamp sets are so easy to use, and when they are teamed with matching paper like this you can't go wrong. 
Both the Mint Macaron and the DSP are retiring, and I am sad to see the mint macaron paper go, as it is one of my go-to colours lately.

I have teamed these cards with Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron Cardstock. 
I stamped in Dapper Denim on Very Vanilla and mounted them onto a Very Vanilla Card base. 
I used the 2" and the 2 1/2" Circle Punches to pop up with dimensionals, and stamped the fish on some scrap and fussy cut them, then added some clear Wink Of Stella to add sparkle. 
Very quick and easy cards!






Seaside Shore Stamp Set:  Clear mount 141625 $33.00 Wood Mount 141622 $47.00

By The Shore Designer Series Paper 141640 $19.25


Enjoy the rest of your week. 
 Thanks so much for shopping with me!  Vicki  x 💝



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x