Thursday 13 April 2017

2 Retiring Favourites: Woodgrain and Wreaths

I have made a video tutorial for you on YouTube for this faux woodgrain door card.
The effect is doubled by using the woodgrain background stamp, then running the card stock through the woodgrain embossing folder.
The woodgrain stamp will still be offered in the new catalogue, but the woodgrain embossing folder is retiring, along with the wreath stamp sets and framelits dies.
They are still available while stocks last, so if you want to make this project, hop on over to my store and grab the embossing folder, stamp set and framelits now.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Happy crafting!
Vicki x 💝

Wonderful Wreath Framelits 135851
Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 127821   
Circle of Spring Stamp Set 138964


Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set 135047
 Thanks so much for shopping with me!  Vicki  x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x