Wednesday 26 April 2017

Wedding Card with a difference


So often we associate a wedding card with over-the-top bling and glitz, but sometimes the best ideas are right outside the box like this card.
It's subtle colours work with the understated elegance of the design.

Paul and I are getting married in September, and I am always interested in finding new ideas for our wedding decor. My colours are from the Falling in Love suite of DSP, so soft pink, grey, silver and baby blue will be some of the colours I am using to decorate our table and our suite in the hotel.

I have found some lovely ideas on Pinterest for photo signage and floral centrepieces, and am counting down the days till my sweetheart and I are husband and wife.

Life is good!
Have a great day,
Vicki x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x