Saturday 8 April 2017

For the Beetles Fans!


Who remembers collecting bugs as a child? My favourites were slaters that roll into a ball when touched. I remember having a little army of these guys living in dirt and leaves in a jar on my bedside table!



Beetles & Bugs Photopolymer Stamp Set #14290

Price$29.50

This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.

Quantity: 32 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b

Hop on over to my store: www.AussieStampers.stampinup.net to find these little cuties.

Aren't they perfect for that sweet little boy or girl who loves collecting crawlies in their bug catcher?

Vicki x 💝


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x