Saturday 8 April 2017

Sneak Peek! Eastern Palace Suite



Here is the first of the Sneak Peeks from the new catalogue, and it's all about medallions and very detailed thinlits dies.
It's called the Eastern Palace Suite, and comes with a whole swag of accessories, including these must-have tassels and gold vinyl stickers. Wow!
For a limited time, ( April 4-30) you will be able to choose from starter and premium bundles, suitable for both the beginner and avid crafter.
I am avidly awaiting my first glimpse of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and have only a few more days to go before I can see it on the demonstrator website.
This time of year is when I go through all my current Stampin' Up! supplies and move the retiring items into a holding bay ready to sell off my pre-loved stamps and accessories to those lucky early birds who are keen to score a grab bag of discounted stamping goodness.

It is also an EXCELLENT time to have a really good clear out and de-clutter of my craft room, which I must say is looking packed to the gills with stuff LOL.

Have a marvellously creative day!
Vicki x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x