Saturday 15 July 2017

Garden Girl with Prismacolor Pencils

Hello and welcome to today's blog post and papercraft project. I wanted to try some simple colouring using Prismacolor Pencils. These pencils have a gorgeous silky feel and are my pencils of choice for really smooth blending. 
I kept it simple, and made sure to ground the image with some sketchy green so it doesn't appear to be floating on the page.
I used tuxedo memento black ink for all the stamping, and made sure to include a greeting inside the card as well as the sweet butterfly image.
I love doing a single layer card once in a while, and keeping it simple.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed today's project. Vicki x


Garden Girl Stamp set 
wood mount 143949 
clear mount 143952 

Lovely Inside and Out Stamp set
wood mount 144008
clear mount 144011




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x