Tuesday 27 February 2018

25 Planner HACKS You need To Try! Easy Mixed Media Art.



Planner Hacks? Who else loves watching these kind of videos? I like seeing what people do with their craft in interesting and unusual ways, so I am busy making a whole series on planners!

A side benefit of this is that I am actually REALLY ORGANISED these days, and focusing more on planning out my week and month, and I seem to get more hours in the day! Go figure!

In a world where life is speeding up and time is passing at an accelerated rate, it's good to know we can use our time productively, and enjoy life more.

Have a wonderfully creative day, and I hope you enjoy my video series.
Vicki x

Love Today Planner Kit144257
Price$64.00


Love Today Planner Kit Refill145386
Price$45.00

                                                           SHOP NOW

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x