Saturday 17 June 2017

Sparkly Tulle Windows. Stampin' Up! Australian Demonstrator

Hello, and welcome to my blog! 
There is a video tutorial for this set of cards at the end of this post.
I have three special cards for you today, and I know you're going to love this technique.
I have used the stamp set "A Little Wild " to create a set of Tulle Window Cards that are as cute on the inside as they are on the outside!
I have floated the images on a sparkly tulle window that is sandwiched between the layers.
  

This technique is also suitable for acetate sheets if you don't have any tulle handy, although tulle is readily available in any fabric store and is inexpensive too. I found this soft white tulle with silver sparkly glittery pieces embedded in the fabric, at Spotlight.


I cased this idea from the very talented Jennifer McGuire, and have put a link to her post in the video.
The stamp set I have used really suits this technique, since it not only has matching framelits, but also has an image of the back of each of the cute little animals that match perfectly.


See how cute the inside of each of the cards looks! Aren't they just darling?  I REALLY love this technique.


I hope you give these a try. You can purchase the stamp set and framelit bundle, as well as the Stitched Framelits that were used to cut out the windows,  from my online Stampin' Up! Store


A Little Wild Bundle
145327 Wood Mount $85.50
145328 Clear Mount $73.75 


     Stitched Shapes Framelits 145372 $50.00  

Other supplies Used:
Thick Whisper white Card Stock
Soft Suede Card Stock
Smokey Slate Card Stock
Sahara Sand Card Stock
Stampin' Write Markers
Aqua Brush
Wink of Stella Pen
Tear and Tape adhesive
Tombow Multi Adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals 
Mettallic Enamel Shapes
Balloon Celebrations Stamp Set
Balloon Punch
White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Fine Tip Glue


Here is the Video Tutorial.


Have a good weekend, thanks for visiting, and happy crafting! 
Vicki x 💝

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I am going to make them. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x