Saturday 22 June 2013

Thank you to all for a great launch party!

We had such fun today at the new catalogue launch. There were make and takes, a design challenge, a mystery door prize and goody bags for everyone. The weather was perfect for crafting. Rain, rain, and more rain :)
The new catalogue is gorgeous, and I had some sneak peeks to show to our crafters. I'm loving the washi tape! I have made several cards using just washi and a stamp and they go together so fast. I think these tapes will be my new go-to item.
My big de-stash sale will continue until Tuesday's class so if you couldn't make it today and would still like to come find a bargain there will be more on sale.
Happy crafting!


Do you live in Australia, and would you like to join Stampin' Up! and receive a discount on all your crafting supplies?
Join my team at http://AussieStampers.stampinup.net
Just go to the right hand top of the page and click on "join the fun"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having us! Had a really good time in out of the rain. Now if i could just stop looking at all the new things in the catalog i might get some dinner cooked! Enjoyed my make and takes and looking forward to seeing the design challenge results. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x