Tuesday 25 June 2019

Yupo with Spray Can Paints. Step By Step Art Journal Tutorial.



You have to try this incredible new technique! Painting on Yupo paper with Spray paint!
I am addicted to this (full confession, I can't stop making art!)


 See how the paint creates movement on the Yupo paper. The technique is similar to marbling, but the slipperiness of the paper and oil-based spray  paint creates beautiful patterns and swirls.


I added some coaster board die-cut shapes using my Stampin' Up! Framelits, over black card stock to create a dropped shadow effect.


Here it sits on my desk in my 6' x 6' Hand Book Spiral bound art journal.


Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you would like to see more technique videos like these. Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x