Monday 1 January 2018

NEW! Join the Stampers Art Gallery!



Look at this space just waiting for photos of your makes! In Stampers Art Gallery you can showcase your own creations, whether it's a card, a canvas, some mixed media, a 3D item, sewing, any kind of craft, art, any brand of products, any medium, any style!
Each month I will choose from among the best examples to showcase on the Aussie Stampers Youtube Channel as part of my MONTHLY MAIL CALL. Instead of receiving them via snail mail, I will post them for you from the Stampers Art Gallery Wall. Your makes could be featured in a slide show on my channel for the world to see.
Cool, right? 
I will also be running monthly challenges (the January challenge is #MakeItBright).  Every month I will be choosing the best for a  prize of crafting goodies!

Stampers Art Gallery will be the space to connect with other crafters, ask questions, show your makes, and support each other's creativity.

Click on the link below for your invitation  to join STAMPERS ART GALLERY, and add your friends to the group too!









  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x