Friday 22 April 2016

A big Stampin' Up! Event: Onstage Local at the Sydney Hilton.


 What a day it was! One of the perks of being a demonstrator is that we get to see the upcoming products well in advance of their release to the public. This gives us a chance to plan projects and pre-order supplies for our classes and events.



Morning tea was cupcakes...delish! Stampin' Up! celebrated their 10 year anniversary in Australia.

 Product Display boards were the most popular photo opp...... a new Tin of Cards Set! I was lucky enough to win the coordinating stamp set in Prize Patrol.

 Demonstrators displayed their cards on the wall.... there are some very talented women (and men) here.

 Can't wait to get my hands on the Bear.... too adorable!
At home with my goodies, prepping for my next class and browsing the new catalogue with a cup of Java.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x