Wednesday 16 December 2015

More Baubles! To You and Yours.

        Here is another card showing how to get extra use from the "To You and Yours" stamp set.

 I punched out 3 stars onto Island Indigo, Hello Honey and Melon Mambo scraps, then punched circles with the 1 1/4" circle punch.
 I stamped the Bauble hanger and string from the stamp set in the same colour inks, onto a whisper white base, and used my Stampin' Write marker to draw a bow at the top of each string, extending the Island indigo and Melon Mambo strings slightly.
The greeting is stamped in Melon Mambo ink.
I attached the 3 baubles with dimensionals.
 I mounted the art piece onto a Hello Honey card base.
 I lined the inside of the card with another whisper white piece and stamped on the other greeting from the stamp set for a finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x