Friday 1 January 2016

Bird on a Wire, Stampin' Up! Style. 2 Versions.


I love finding new ways to use old favourites. I originally made many traditional cards using the bird builder punch, then decided I wanted something modern with a silhouette feel. I bent the Bordering Blooms Photopolymer stamp (it's easy to bend these into different shapes when placing them on your acrylic block)   and used a sentiment from the Tin of Cards stamp set. I cut 2.5cm off the bottom of the card to minimise the negative space, then rounded the bottom corners. Daffodil Delight and Basic black work well together, don't you think?

This card was even simpler, I used melon mambo card and rounded the bottom corners, and used the stamp from Age Awareness . I drew a curved line using the brush tip of a Basic Black marker to sit the little bird on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x