Saturday 8 September 2012

Betsy's Blossoms Fun and Fresh Card - Stampin' Up!

I love the Spring colours in this card: Midnight Muse, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White. 

*The card base is an A4 sheet of - Stampin' Up! Midnight Muse cut in half and scored down the middle.
*I then layered a piece of Lucky Limeade 5.5cm x 14cm which I had first stamped all over with the large image from the set with Lucky Limeade ink.
*Next I stamped the branch onto a whisper white 9.5cm circle cut out using the large circle die.
*I stamped an extra wing  and bird onto scrap Whisper White card and cut them out, then popped them up using dimensionals.
*I adhered all the layers together with Snail adhesive, trimming off the bottom of the circle with my paper snips.
*You can add any greeting you like to this card. I chose to make it a birthday card.
*The final touch of Bling was a small rhinestone for the bird's eye.
Betsy's Blossoms 6 piece - Stampin' Up! set - page 72 in the new - Stampin' Up! catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x