I first stamped the image onto Stampin' Up! whisper white card stock using early espresso ink, then picked up the colour with my blending pen directly from the markers (Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive). I finished off by shading in Sahara Sand, then ran it through the Big Shot using the Labels Collection Framelits die.
Next I cut a larger piece of Old Olive Card stock and 2 larger pieces of Rich Razzleberry Card stock (one for the card back, which I scored using my scoring tool near the top of the back piece to make a "hinge" so the card would open) using the Big Shot. I used dimensionals to pop up the focal image and added some pearls.