Friday 2 June 2017

More Goodies from the New Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue: Designer Series Paper.


Hello! Thanks for joining me today on my blog. 

Here is a video of the lovely papers in the new catalogue. I have seen these papers and they are just as lovely as the papers in last year's catalogue. 

You will find all the Designer Series Papers on pages 189 to 191 of the catalogue, which I have posted at the top right of my blog. Make sure you download a copy to your phone and iPad for easy reference, or else copy to your PC. (I keep mine in both my phone and iPad in iBooks ).

There are so many lovely goodies in the new catty.
Purchase from my online store:www.AussieStampers.stampinup.net today!
 
                                                  Have a great week,

                  Thanks so much for shopping with me!  Vicki  x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x