Sunday 4 June 2017

Birthday Blooms Two Ways. Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog today!
Here are 2 cards I put together using different techniques. I made the first card  on Stampin' Up! Shimmery white paper, which I had lightly spritzed with water and matted it to a DSP background


I stamped a separate piece of card stock with the sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals, then added 3 small rhinestones that I had coloured with Copic markers and left to dry.


For the second card I used a vellum overlay, after stamping the image as a background . I white embossed the vellum, then added a Tempting Turquoise piece of card underneath so the greeting would show through. I attached the vellum to the top of the card using Washi Tape and I mounted it all onto a thick white card stock base. I fussy cut another bloom I had stamped and lightly spritzed and adhered it to the vellum as the focal image. I love how the background peeks through!



 I hope you enjoyed today's project. Have a great weekend.
Thanks so much for shopping with me1
Vicki x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x