Wednesday 24 May 2017

Best Birds Simply Rendered. Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Sydney.




Hello, and thanks for visiting by blog today.
These two cards received a lot of comment at my stamp class, so I decided to post them for you to show how simply rendered cards are often the best. The rule of threes applies here....3 colours for the card: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black. The birds are cut out using the Birds and Blooms thinlits and the netting and sentiments are from the Best Birds Stamp Set. 
3 small rhinestones  were coloured using Copic Markers (or you could use a black Sharpie) and the cards were trimmed with black washi tape.
Simple and fast!
I have made a video for you to see how simple these cards are to make.


My Youtube Tutorial



Birds and Blooms Thinlits  141477
Best Birds Stamp Set  141525


Have a wonderfully creative day.
 Thanks so much for shopping with me!  Vicki  x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x