Sunday 23 April 2017

Paisleys and Posies: One Sheet Wonder!

One sheet wonders are my favourite way to use Designer Series Paper.
I managed to make 4 full sized cards PLUS 4 bookmarks with just ONE sheet of DSP.

I love a stamp set that comes with its own framelits, as I am not too keen on fussy cutting. 
How about you? Some people love to fussy cut, but I prefer a short cut if possible, and framelits give me just that!
I played around with the placement of the die cut pieces, and even made one card with just a stitched framelit as the only decoration, and that worked too.








Paisleys Stamp Set 142196
Paisley Framelits Dies 141849
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you try a one-sheet wonder of your own!
 Thanks so much for shopping with me!  Vicki  x 💝


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x