Friday 7 April 2017

Masculine Deer


We have deer roaming in our back garden, which is lovely, but quite unusual in Sydney Australia. They swim across the river from the Royal National Park and forage in our back yard. Last week Paul and I went into the garden and found one half of the lawn neatly mown by our lovely deer friends. We were hoping they would come back the next night to finish it off neatly but they moved onto our neighbours lawn instead!

I thought this card would be perfect for Paul, who is not only a great dad to his 2 amazing children, but a great almost-stepdad to my four children as well ( only 4 months till our wedding! ).
He is thoughtful and kind, and always looking for ways to offer practical help to our family. Gotta love that!

The woodgrain background on this card is a much-used stamp in my collection, and the mint macaron card stock and ink look so good with tone on tone stamping.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Vicki x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x