Friday 11 December 2015

To You and Yours Stamp Set Re-imagined.Stampin' Up! Sutherland Shire.

                     Here is a unique way to use the "To You and Yours" stamp set #139819.

I simply used a ruler and the fine tip of my Night Of Navy Stampin' Write marker to draw a line 2/3 of the way down my Very Vanilla layering piece, then stamped the bauble holder image in Night Of Navy ink. I stamped the greeting at the centre above the ruled line, then I hand drew a bow across the ruled line.
On a separate piece of Very Vanilla Card stock  I stamped the image of the deer and trees then punched it out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. I popped it up on a dimensional and mounted the art piece onto a Night of Navy card base.
                             I love the balance achieved by the rule of thirds in this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x