Friday 9 May 2014

Holiday Carryover Catalogue still has Christmas items available!


Here is the link if you are thinking of getting your Christmas cards started early!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/SP/Holiday_Carryover/Holiday_Carryover_2014_SP.pdf

                                                    Thank you for shopping with Vicki

If you’d like to purchase any of the supplies, or to get a catalogue, please feel free to contact me,or you can shop online with Stampin’ Up! directly through me by clicking the ‘shop online’ button above right.
If you live in Australia and you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team of Aussie Stampers I’d most definitely like to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x